Saturday, May 15, 2010

Will the price of the PS3 go down for Boxing Day?

Do you think, or do you know, if the PS3 price will drop in either Best Buy, Future Shop, EB Games or Wal-Mart for Boxing Day? And how much will it drop by? I am planning on buying a PS3 but I do not know if I should get it before the Winter Break, so I can play it, or on Boxing Day. If the price does go down for Boxing Day I am willing to buy it then. Thanks.|||Just like most things, it will probably drop a bit, but to be honest, i would wait. A recent announcement from sony says that they are planning an overall price drop and improvement of the PS3 80Gig,


i say its worth the wait, and i would buy one, but i already got the 40g...


oh yeah, and the price of the 80 gig, will be the price of the current 40gig.|||You could find a deal -- such as free game or accessory added in for the price of just the system.





I wouldn%26#039;t expect much on these items though....|||It will only drop next year.|||The longer you wait, the more it will drop. It should drop a bit after Christmas.|||sony itself will not have any price drop of the ps3 untill spring of 09

No comments:

Post a Comment