Monday, May 17, 2010

Where to shop on Boxing day in Adelaide?

What can I expect on boxing day. My friends told me that it is a great day for shopping and there will be a massive sale. I would like to know, what stores should go to and what products that are usually a bargain. I live in Adelaide, Australia.|||Just so you know, some towns don%26#039;t open boxing day, so the sales start the day after. This is mostly regional places though.





Myer and David Jones have their big sales starting on Boxing day. They have people lined up all morning for the doors to open. Things like Xmas trees and decorations go cheap but they also discount other things like handbags, cosmetics, etc.|||Um anywhere lol. On Boxing day, everything in every store nationwide is marked down.

No comments:

Post a Comment