Monday, May 17, 2010

Where can I train for to learn boxing?

I am 27 , and I always wanted to learn boxing and/or train on a punch bag . Unluckily I couldnt follow my passion because of work and school. Now I wanna learn and practice on a punching bag. Is there a club for people like me who are really passionate about this art and in good shape . I dont want to pay hundereds of dollars for those cardio boxing classes. I want to learn where the real boxers learn and practice.I live in Toronto.|||boxinggyms.com|||yes there are you just got to search around and find a good boxing gym. I never been there but from what I hear Toronto is a big city and there should be boxing gyms available to you. search google and search the phone book. You can even try calling some boxing trainers in the United States and ask them if they can put you in contact with some trainers up there. for that you can try boxinghelp.com


good luck with your search and train hard


until you find a gym I would suggest working to get into even better shape. don%26#039;t practice actual boxing on your own but go to crossfit.com for information on fitness and nutrition|||Look up boxing in your phone book, contact local gyms and also the local YMCA.





Good luck!





There are LOTS of great places to learn in Toronto but the top places wont take you till you get some experience.|||The local YMCA usually has information on this topic.|||contact the boxing coach at nevada reno...

No comments:

Post a Comment