Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I get in a ameteur boxing team?

I am 16 years old and i know the basics about boxing. I live in San Diego CA and my momma and I have been looking for gyms that will help me but they%26#039;re all expencive. I also tried contacting USA boxing but they never responded. I wanna know if there%26#039;s a possibility that i could get into ameteur boxing but cheaper, ooo and is it a good age to star out boxing at my age?|||http://www.boxinggyms.com/addresses/cali...





Look at the list I just gave you and I%26#039;m sure you can find something that you can afford. Next 16 is a good age to start. Antonio Tarver and Earnie Shavers didn%26#039;t pick up boxing until 22 and Tarver didn%26#039;t turn pro until 28 and look at what they accomplished. It goes by how fast you pick it up.|||yea your at a good age. you should find a coach and he should get you your boxing license for matches. i am a boxer and i just found a gym and trained there. if you know the basics you should be fine|||u should go to any local boxing gyms or local park districts and see if they have boxing. have a many amateur fights until u feel ready to turn pro if u want. good luck|||Your age doesn%26#039;t matter as long as you%26#039;re extremely dedicated. Me, I need to train now, at 14, because I%26#039;m natural, and I don%26#039;t take protein shake **** and all that, but at your age, if you%26#039;re out of shape, GNC products could help you out. Get Acai berry juice from the internet, it increases stamina, helps recover, and has lots of antioxidants. I heard its pretty good because I read the label of what%26#039;s inside, this one heavyweight boxer uses it so he can maintain his bigass size and train every single day, and T.O. uses it.








If a trainer isn%26#039;t a complete ******, he will train you for free because he sees something in you. The trainers that charge money are the ones who scam fat people who want to get in shape. Learn Mike Tyson%26#039;s style from youtube videos, copy it, and just get in shape - so when you do find a trainer, you can blow him away. Do lots of pushups, dips, situps, handstand pushups on a wall, shadowboxing, dodging an invisible fist coming at u, etc. Run, jumprope.











You could move to Catskill, New York, and train at the gym Tyson trained at, or find kevin rooney. If you were the next champion, which they can tell by watching you fight on your first day, theyll either train you, or...arrange for you to go to a new school, let you live with them, and make you the next Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment