Saturday, May 15, 2010

What should I eat 1 hour before i go to boxing training?

Its 3:30 i go to boxing at 4:30 and i usally sweat alot. What should I eat and how much hurry 1 hour left!|||Forget these answers mate.





Just try this, eat one banana and two slices of brown bread. Then mix one teaspoon of Baking Soda with a glass of water and drink it. Tastes real bad but it is a fact that Baking Soda helps stop the lactic acid build up in your muscles while working out.





I%26#039;m a pro fighter and trust me IT WORKS! Give it a try mate you will thank me for it!|||You shouldnt be eating an hour before workout. Eat at least 2 hours before workout.|||I always stick with bananas they are very good at preventing cramps, and whole grain carbs burn very slow so you will have an energy supply longer if you eat carbs|||Complex Carbohydrates are best. Spaghetti, whole wheat breads as long as you do not overeat. These will give you strength.|||eat pasta mixed with spirulina

No comments:

Post a Comment