Monday, May 17, 2010

Boxing? ?

I have a Fight Night thing going on at my fraternity tonight. We are allowed to fight anyone we want, but ive never fought anyone before. I im just looking for some tips, so that i wont get knocked out right away lol, and maybe even get a couple punches in. Anyone got any tips, or a website or somethin? Also im kinda short, im 5%26#039;6%26#039;%26#039; and no one else in my frat is as short as me I dont think, im wondering how much of a disadvantage this is to me, and maybe what kind of person i should look for to fight. any help is great thanks|||Hay maker hay maker hay maker|||It would make sense to fight another guy with little fighting experience--that would help even it up. Also, of course you want someone closer to your size. See if you can get any training at all from someone who knows how to box beforehand. Even one lesson will at least teach you how to throw basic punches and how to block. Also, if you know who your opponent will be beforehand, you may want to talk to him before the fight and see if you can come to an agreement about how hard you two want to fight--like, do you each want to go for a knockout, or want to take it easier on each other? Above all, have fun and enjoy your fight! I%26#039;d love to hear how it goes for you--please email me at my yahoo email, calebwhitepine@yahoo.com and tell me what happens in your fight!|||I used to train and learned a lot. First of all, guard your face and keep your elbows in at all times. Assuming your right-handed, jab with the right, and do not tuck your thumb into your hand, you%26#039;ll break it.





When you hit from the left, throw the hand, brace yourself, and throw your back into it while your feet twist. To anticipate another person%26#039;s punch, watch their feet while covering your face, facing downward. Height truly has nothing to do w/ it, but reach is a factor. Best of luck to you!|||Gefilte Girl is wrong if your right handed DO NOT jab with your right hand jab with your left

No comments:

Post a Comment