Monday, May 17, 2010

Anyone with face piercing ever get into a fight or boxing match?

I got my lip and eyebrow pierced. I get into fist fights every now and then and I like to bring my boxing gloves to parties.





I want to hear actual stories. No speculation. I can do that myself. I know it will hurt more but anything serious ever happened?|||Guys with piercings are very considerate. Thanks to them, I don%26#039;t need to wear brass knuckles to maximise the damage when I smash their faces in.|||I was talking to one of my female friends%26#039; friends around the start of last year. She told me that she had been out with another girl the night before and was getting abused by some guy, because both her and her friend are pretty chubby. The girl ripped out the guy%26#039;s face piercing, which I remember was either an eyebrow ring or a nose ring.





I used to do boxing myself, for a year and a half. I%26#039;ve never seen anyone go into the ring with any facial piercings in. You%26#039;d have to be pretty stupid to do that. So I don%26#039;t recommend boxing or fighting when you%26#039;ve got facial piercings.





On another note, I%26#039;m wondering why you%26#039;re bringing your gloves to parties. I assume not everyone brings a mouth guard to these parties, which needs to be worn when boxing. I%26#039;ll also mention that it%26#039;s not good to take shots to the head while drunk (I assume people are drinking at these parties). Alcohol dehydrates you, which causes the fluid layer around the brain to diminish, making you more susceptible to brain injury.|||You would not believe how many people have gotten eyebrow piercings ripped out in fights. Even girls have a problem with this. It happens because the tissue in your eyebrow isn%26#039;t particularly tough and splits easily. You%26#039;ve seen boxers get hit and split their brows, imagine how likely that is to happen with a piercing in place.





A lip ring can get jammed into your teeth if you take a punch and chip them. So not only is your piercing torn, swollen, and bleeding, you now need an expensive trip to the dentist.





I actually met a man who for some reason just could not stay out of fights. He had so many piercings ripped out that he gave up on getting them redone. I%26#039;m not a fan of people who just can%26#039;t stay out of a fight no matter how stupid it is, so I didn%26#039;t talk to him for a terribly long time.





The moral of the story is that piercings are EASY to rip out in a fight. Even if the person isn%26#039;t after your piercing, it is highly likely to get torn up or out.





So if you just can%26#039;t behave, you may want to leave your jewelry at home when you go out partying. Or you could just stay out of fights.|||lord yes have i got a story for you. i have over 15 facial piercings, and 6 nape piercings and i got into a fight, got hit in the face AND the nape a couple of my piercings were ripped straight from their holes and my face was sooooo swollen in the spots where the piercings are located. i can handle pain very well, but to a person with a low tolerance for pain the feeling might have made them pass out. good luck|||I once boxed a guy who had one of his nipples pierced. He took off his shirt so I know where not to hit him at. It was an effort.





Another time I boxed a guy with his tongue pierced and I busted him up in mouth. He was bleeding quite badly. We went about three rounds I averaged about 15 face shots in each round. It was to a point it was target practice and I felt bad so I told him let%26#039;s call it after the third round. He was cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment