Saturday, May 15, 2010

How do i get in to a boxing match?

Okay so I%26#039;ve been boxing for about two years. I haven%26#039;t been in any tournaments yet, but i%26#039;m looking to get serious about this and start fighting in matches. I%26#039;m only in 8th grade so i need something open for teens. I just need to know where to enter one because I do belong to a gym.|||First of all, you should be registered with USA Boxing in your area (and your coach should be registered and certified). Most areas have local shows where boxers are matched by weight and age. If you want further information, please email me at mel@amateurboxing.com. I can also give you a contact for your area so let me know what city and state you live in.|||have your coach or trainer look into the Golden Gloves tounament. Look online for Golden gloves tournaments, and se if they are somewhere close to you. Sometimes your gym will host tournaments against other gyms as well so ask whoever runs the gym about this|||look on the internet for local boxing gyms or clubs and join it and box ppl to pratice and maybe make the clubs boxing team and fight in tournaments

No comments:

Post a Comment