Friday, May 21, 2010

Are any Xbox 360 Elites gonna be on sale anywhere for Boxing Day this year?

I am just wondering if any stores are putting Xbox 360 Elites for any special price for this coming Boxing Day? I am planning on getting myself an Xbox 360 very soon! Please tell me if you are sure and I would appreciate it if you told me how you know this...THANK YOU!|||i would say no but it depends where you live.Go to xbox .com and type in your zip code and see.|||It%26#039;s doubtful..





The Xbox 360 Elites have been hard to find lately.. a friend of mine was searching for weeks before she finally found one.. this issue will probably get worse as Christmas approaches.. I don%26#039;t think any stores will hold back stock in order to have a reduced price sale on the day after Christmas.. they would rather sell them for full price before Christmas..





Good luck..|||i dont think boxing day is a special day for xbox to drop prices. There wont be another sales drop in awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment