Friday, May 21, 2010

How much did you get your boxing bag for? And whats a good price?

I%26#039;m lookin for a boxing bag. Whats a decent price. And whats a decent weight for my bag? Also should I get a wall mount? I don%26#039;t know if my room is supportive. I%26#039;m lacking space in my house. But I really need one.|||Whatever you do don%26#039;t get those freestanding heavy bag stands that are held down by weights. They hold the bag too low and after awhile the top section of the bag losses its firmness. It%26#039;s better to hang the bag high since the lower section of the bag is firmest and it will allow you mobility. Titleboxing.com has good prices on heavy bags. A 150 lbs. bag is a decent weight. As you advance the bags weight will be there with you. If you%26#039;re able to knock around a 150 lbs. bag, you should have no trouble in the ring.|||I%26#039;d get a 60-80 pound bag - maybe cost $50-85 at a sporting goods store - get a spring and hang it on a tree outside or a wall mount too. Bag stand is nice, but hanging it from the ceiling is the way to go - you can move around it better|||testicles...that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment