Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I choose boxing gloves?

I just joined a fitness club that has boxing classes. I do want to join but I need my own boxing gloves. I found some that I want to buy just that they come in 3 different sizes 12oz, 14oz and 16oz. How do I choose? I am 5%26#039;7 @155lbs if that helps. Im oviously a bigginer but I do want to work my self up to sparing with other boxers. Im just too much of a rookie to go up to the pros and ask.|||Try out each size and see which feels best, which is not too heavy that you can move quickly, but heavy enough that when you strike, it will be felt. You should really just ask the coach or instructor, that would be the best way. I work out a lot, and I see guys come into the gym and pretend they know what they are doing, but just end up screwing around on the machines and such. Its much better to look like an amaetur than an idiot; don%26#039;t be ashamed you don%26#039;t know, if you are just starting, there is no way you can. But if you are buying them on the internet, go with the 14 oz. Preferably Everlast, which is what I use. Except I use 16 oz, though I am 5%26#039;10 and 148 pounds.|||it goes like this.





eenie, meanie miney moe catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him know eenie meanie miney moe.





ahah.





well if that method fails then just try them on at a store and then if you buy the wrong kind, return them

No comments:

Post a Comment