Friday, May 21, 2010

How do you beat the champion in Wii sports boxing?

Hi All,





I have Wii Sports, and I love the boxing. My rank keeps bouncing between the 1400%26#039;s and 1500%26#039;s. I can beat Elisa, but I can only sometimes beat Matt (the champ). Are there any hints, tips, or tricks that anyone can tap me into?





Thanks





Russ|||keep dodging from side to side while guarding your face and counter-punch. it works for me.|||Umm... My friend gave it to me and the best way to hit is to place ru self in the same place that ur opponent is, gard your self and when he is not expecting it hit. you hit like this: swing down and gain speed then hit from the side right or left works(only for the wii remote not nunchuck) :) my friend is at only 587 but he is really good at finding tips and cheets!! im at 897 ( not so great is it compared to you)(im at a pro at bowlint and a tip to EVERYONE is that the pro bowling ball is cursed if you wanna bowl again with ur original greatness, get out of the pro bowling ball and just bowl!)(the pro bowling ball is CURSED !!! see 4 ur self )

No comments:

Post a Comment