Saturday, May 15, 2010

How to avoid breaking bones in boxing?

How do I avoid breaking my arm again in boxing. Last time I was gaurding and my buddy threw a hard one on my arm and it broke near my fore arm. Should I use wrap or something I dont know.|||Don%26#039;t fight without gloves! O_o


OR...


If you are weak, you always decide the flow in sparring, so just ask your partner to take it easy on you. You%26#039;re not there to kill each other, so if he starts rough housing, just tell him to back off a little, especially if he%26#039;s bigger and more muscular than you.


Their 10% strength could be your 50%, so it%26#039;s easy for them to get carried away.|||i used to box for 9 years and i have never known that to happen. take some time off and heal. i hurt my wrist before and went back to train the next week and know i cant box anymore cause i really messed my wrist up. best thing you can do is not get hit or knock him out. the key is to land a big blow when the fight starts. it intimidates the other boxer and gives you the upper hand|||Unless you have some sort of bone disease, I cannot imagine someone punching you so hard with gloves that it breaks your arm. Must have been a freak accident. |||wow bro that doesn%26#039;t sound good, ive been boxing for 4yrs and blocked so many hard punches and not even a bruise better get u r bone density checked|||sounds like your bones are too brittle for boxing. you need to consult on a doctor on how to strengthen them before you return to boxing if at all|||ouch . . . |||avoid manny pacman pacquiao...|||avoid getting hit|||YOU BETTER TAKE SOME CALCIUM IF YOUR BONE BREAKS FROM A PUNCH

No comments:

Post a Comment