Monday, May 17, 2010

What will you serve for your guest on boxing day?

I am entertaining family christmas day %26amp; boxing day. I will cook traditional xmas dinner on the day but I was wondering what i could offer on boxing day as they are different guest on boxing day than christmas day so did not want to offer them our left overs.


I would like to do a sit down meal not a buffet.


Thank you|||I will be serving left overs from Christmas day no matter who comes to the house. They will not be insulted as they don%26#039;t have to spend hours in the hot kitchen on this day.





I will alter the looks of some things, such as having turkey ala king instead of the buzzard in all its glory. Hot lamb sandwiches, scalloped ham and potatoes, etc. This changes the attitude of the left overs at the same time as some recipes just demand left overs to make them.





I plan to relax on Boxing day and let it happen. I happen to like buffet dining for both Christmas and Boxing day meals. Less trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment