Monday, November 16, 2009

Why are my hands shaking after boxing with my friend?

My friend and I just started boxing against each other for fun, for the experience, and for just the work-out. Yesterday after we finished boxing I noticed my hands and his hands shacking like crazy.Today in the morning I wake up and they are still trembling,I mean I can%26#039;t even write straight at school or do my homework neatly! Any solutions for this? Or how can I prevent this from happening?|||don%26#039;t know why your hands are shaking but....





WTF, HOW IS DANNY ***** A TOP CONTRIBUTER? HE IS A PRICK, AND I%26#039;VE NEVER SEEN HIM GIVE A GOOD ANSWER HE JUST ALWAYS PUTS SOTO AS THE BEST BOXER AND THEN TYPES HOW TUFF HE IS, I KNOW IT%26#039;S LITTLE MAN COMPLEX BUT DAMN IT%26#039;S ANNOYING. |||Probably it%26#039;s just the adrenaline! Sounds like you really enjoy boxing. I would think that this will go away the more you box, because you will get used to it and calm down some. Actually I think it%26#039;s a good sign that boxing is exciting you so much that the adrenaline is rushing through your body and making your hands shake.|||I get like this anytime I do weights, exercise, or box. It%26#039;s a drive,desire, excitement to be the best. It%26#039;s a rush to be the best. When I get like that I wail the bag, My trainer is impressed. Even when I play ball I get overly excited and want to be my best and I usually do.|||You are not use to that type of activity. Your hands are fatigue and is recovering from the stress that you gave it. It happen to me the first time i tried kickboxing. My hands shake a lot after training but was gone after a few weeks of training.|||It%26#039;s the nerves! Believe it or not both of you guys became hyper! It%26#039;s hard to prevent this unless you box professionally!!!!!|||It%26#039;s a combination of the nerves as well as the extreme exercise. My good friend is a bodybuilder and after weightlifting his hands shake. No big deal.|||did u spar against each other with gloves on if so r they still shaking den the reason is u neva wore some wraps. dat happend to me the first tyme i wnt boxing gym wen i wore wraps it neva happend again|||Maybe violence does not agree with you. Maybe you need to hug your friend and hold his hand instead of boxing.|||maybe youre just a pus*y.......|||Its just your built up adrenaline|||sounds like boxing isn%26#039;t for you. maybe you should try ballet. that might be more along your level of aggression|||i know what it is,


you%26#039;re becoming a super saiyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment