Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I clean the insides of my boxing gloves?

I accidently left my boxing gloves out in the rain %26amp; now they ******* smell like dirty water! %26gt;;/ Can anybody help me!? I wanna be able to hit my punching bag again%26lt;3 =/|||What do you do to keep your leather boxing gloves clean?


%26gt;I mean, just the smell of mine will knock out any opponent :)


%26gt;I%26#039;ve seen folks use foot spray or gold bond %26quot;medicated%26quot; powder...


%26gt;Any suggestions?








Baking soda inside the gloves cuts down the smell. But it%26#039;s better to


dry them out good after each use. You can use bent coat hangers to


hold the gloves open, and the hooks on he hangers will hang the glove


up while they%26#039;re drying.





Shaving cream will condition the leather without adding weight. Used


to use it on baseball gloves for the same reason (doesn%26#039;t add weight,


like neat%26#039;s foot oil).|||use stuffed up new paper, the n spray freebrezze in to them, or leave a nice smelling bar of soap over night in them


sealed i n a zipped lock baggie

No comments:

Post a Comment