Monday, November 16, 2009

How much does a boxing match cost to put on?

I want to put on a boxing match at a local civic center, but before I go through all the work, I was wondering the cost of putting one on? Don%26#039;t count the civic center, but count the cost of paying a low level boxer, the officials for the event, boxing ring, etc.





Thanks,


Jamie|||Don%26#039;t waste your time trying to sell that. Here%26#039;s what I would suggest. I work in advertising and I help promote alot of businesses with the most affordable budget.





1) Go to a local gym that already has a boxing ring.


2) You can easily find local boxers there.


3) You need medical staff. That%26#039;s where the money is going out.


4) A Referee.


5) Flyers ( I do these at my business.)


6) A Great Card. Reasonable Admission.


7) GREAT LOOKING RING GIRLS.





Hope that helps u out.|||It varies considerably. you have to get a surety bond and license with your state. you have to find the fighters talk to your local commission. if you are lucky you can get some sponsors and may be able to cut a deal with the civic center.





Unfortunately, there is no clear cut price a bond is the most expenxive but the price depends on your credit score. |||Your going to lose money now that we got that out the way you need a venue, license medical personal PA person ring announcer someone to take up the money concessions two bonds one for the customers and one for the fighters insurance I,m not getting into all the details but it could cost you any where from 7000.00 on up it,s up to you because you have to pay everyone security and the fighters judges really think about it before you do it . It,s a lot of fun but you will lose money oh I almost for got Advertisement big expence

No comments:

Post a Comment