Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to get started with boxing?

I%26#039;m 17 and would like to get started with boxing. I live in westchester, NY and I am reasonably fit. Any suggestions?|||Call around to local gyms and see if they offer training. If you do the training through a boxing gym they will get you prepared for the ring. MOst gyms that specialize in boxing will also have agreements with other gyms and promotions. They%26#039;ll set up boxing events where boxers from one gym will fight against boxers from other gyms.|||search web for boxing gyms in westchester...its too late now but you could prepare for the 09 golden gloves and that will give you the preparation you need to get used to it|||I would definitely look for a boxing gym near you. In the meantime, check out my website for some workouts to get started with. If you go to the boxing page, I%26#039;ve posted all of the workouts that I do. A lot of those workouts will get you ready for your training by making you quicker. Good luck!|||http://www.boxinggyms.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment