Saturday, November 14, 2009

How long should I wait to quit my boxing class?

I%26#039;m a few months pregnant, and in boxing you get hit in the stomach all the time. What to do?|||Your pregnent? are you a f*cking Red neck retard?? why would you Box while your pregnent,I bet if you told anyonr they would Kick you out ASAP,enjoy your pre mature deaf and Blind baby.|||for one thing - theres nothing WRONG with women boxing , i box my self. so for that guy above me he need to shut up or she.


another thing


i dont see why it would be a problem leting your trainer know your preg. you can take a break until after a couple months the baby is born or if you really just want to stop boxing, let em know. but do it asap. you dont want any risk towards your baby, it really shouldnt be a problem. go in tell them today if possible, just let em know asap.


congrats by the way.|||Are you actually sparring? At our gym, we have certain days for sparring and others for a basic workout. The workout days include 3-minute rounds of warm-ups, heavy bag, shadow boxing, speed and double-end bags and mitts with the coach. There is no contact with each other on the workout days other than hitting the mitts. Obviously, if you are pregnant, you cannot spar and risk harming your baby.





Depending on how long and at what intensity you have been training at, you can probably continue to do a basic workout (such as the above one) for much of your pregnancy. You will need to slow down and modify it as you get later in the pregnancy. With one of my sons, I ran 3 miles a day up to the day I went into labor. With my other son, I rode my horse up until two weeks before. My doctors were aware of what I was doing. I suggest you consult with your doctor before you continue and congratulations!|||Stop now. Shouldn%26#039;t be boxing anyway if you%26#039;re a woman. I miss the days when women did women things and men did men things. But that%26#039;s just my opinion. I wouldn%26#039;t get hit in the stomach if there is a baby growing inside-- common sense.|||If you are pregnant, quit now! You don%26#039;t want to risk the life of your unborn child! Best of luck to you!!!|||STOP NOW!!!|||lol straight away tha baby mite get hurt lol hurts bad enuf for myself lol

No comments:

Post a Comment