Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boxing...?

Okay well my first question is in amateur boxing do boys get to fight the girls or u know only same sex..I was wondering cause I was thinkin bout doin it but I wanted to also fight the oppisite sex (ima girl) and 2nd question ...is there nyone in maryland/dc/VA area who knows boxing place?|||On the real to my knowledge we%26#039;re not supposed to fight the opposite sex but we do it any way just to see what you can handle. But there%26#039;s not a lot of places up in those areas, but go on the web search for them I guarantee it will be worth will. Yes I%26#039;m female And from D.C.|||Sweetie - I love women%26#039;s boxing.


However, if you want to get hurt - fight men.


Boys are stronger.


End of story.|||Most of the boys think of a mixed boxing match a sort of sexy affair, but if your male opponent offer to you mature and a good sense of boxing I think you will learn new things.





I am a man and I am sure a boxing glove do not feel the difference between a hand of a girl from a hand of a man, also my respect and admiration for boxing girls... GO GIRL!|||You fight can only fight the ame sex in an official fight but you can spar guys in the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment