Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I know if I am getting a good boxing trainer for the right amount of money?

I%26#039;ve never seen my nearest boxing club but the guy who is in charge there trained his son all the way to state and his son is now boxing for Perdue. Would this be a good place to learn how to box? Also I would like to know a price range for getting a boxing trainer.|||Check out his reputation!!!!|||Sir, its kinda like buying a car. you know what you want, but is the price right? Well, as a former fighter, and a current trainer I know a lot about how you feel. Three weeks ago I completed and filed all of the necessary paperwork for a young amateur in Houston. Today we watched Holyfield in El Paso. Tomorrow we train 3 hours prior to returning to Houston. The Paperwork filing, the training, the networking, transportation, accomodations, equipment, the sparring, the gym fees all cost me money. In this day and time, you%26#039;ll get charged for cost of living, also.....just look at the price of gas nowadays. There is no standard amount but you can, and should certainly call around. Trainers are always trying to underbid other trainers.|||To be honest usually trainers only charge for the price to register you as an amatuer boxer and possibly gym fee%26#039;s..the trainer there has to get some kind of credibility for training his son to state but it also depends on how hard you the boxer trains and how serious you take the sport..I know before I started I had no idea what I was getting into being that the training is so intense and grueling but when you win the outcome is 100x greater..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment