Saturday, November 14, 2009

At what age should someone start working on Boxing, I also want to know how should I train at my age?

I%26#039;m 14 and want to get into boxing. Is this a good age for me to start? also how should I train at my age?|||It%26#039;s definitely a good age. In Asian cultures, they begin Muay Thai from an early age and this gives them extra time to get their technique together.





You will find classes at the local youth club and many boxing gyms have classes for younger students.





Learn learn learn and your coach will let you spar only when you%26#039;re ready. Don%26#039;t be one of the Youtube idiots fighting in a backyard. Then you can decide how serious you want to go. Personally, I want to get into amateur boxing but not pro.|||14 is an ideal age to start,even though your muscles haven%26#039;t developed fully yet you can still train the technical side of boxing i.e shadow boxing,heavy bag,skipping etc and perfect your skills without harming your body in the process. then when your ready start weight training i hope this has helped

No comments:

Post a Comment