Monday, November 16, 2009

How do i become a ring card girl for boxing matches?

Does anyone know how I could become a ring card girl for boxing matches? I have done modelling e.c.t but I would really like to be one of these girls I Live in the Warwickshire area so preferable for amatuer or proffessional boxing rings/ fighters in or around that area. Also can anyone tell me what you have to do, wages e.c.t. Thanks (serious suggestions only!)|||Contact Don King, Bob Arum or Gary Shaw. The promoters hire local girls from the city that is hosting the fight card.|||come to my house and i will audition you personally....|||I am from the Birmingham area and do have friends who are promoters in the area but what i would say to you is find something better to do with your time these girls get paid very little if anything at all.|||SUCC DICC FOR FRANK WARREN|||as far as i know they use girls from the strip joints.|||simple, you apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment