Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boxing??????

I am 21 yeae old, 5%26#039;11 feet,191 lbs ....I used to box since iwas 18 but It is a year now since I stopped boxing...I am almost out of shape and obviously overweight....do u think it is a good idea to box again?what do u think I should do to get in shape ASAP?|||You need to be doing some physical activity everyday, and 5%26#039;11, 191 lbs isnt overweight at all i think.|||If you train for it sure, nothing gets you in shape like boxing. I used to box women%26#039;s golden glove and just training for it put me in the best shape of my life. Start some rigorous 5 AM training and you%26#039;ll loose the weight easily. I don%26#039;t think I%26#039;ve ever done anything more exhausting then a round of boxing.|||I WISH my biggest health problem was that I was 21 and slightly overweight!!!!!!!!!!!!





You%26#039;re still very young, and as far as the effectiveness of a boxer%26#039;s workout. . . . . .I%26#039;d put it up against the workouts of swimmers OR runners. Only the workouts of wrestlers and MMA fighters are on par with that of a boxer.|||do you enjoy only boxing? What do you feel about other martial arts? What is your location?


Send me an email and i will help you out. I think i know of a martial art that you will enjoy and will get you into shape physically AND mentally! :)|||Cardio....cardio...cardio.....





I stopped soccer since High school, 3 years later, i%26#039;m at it again...





It wasn%26#039;t that my legs weren%26#039;t as strong as before, it was all in cardio.





In soccer theres lots of running, and in boxing im guessing it even harder because well, your punching and getting punched, instead of kicking a ball.





When your cardio is up to ball again, then decide on whether you can box it again.|||if you gain weight you should work out so what ever is fat make it hard and then you can start to box...|||Just rejoin your old boxing club or a new boxing club and the trainer will tell you what to do to train. I%26#039;m sure you know already if you used to box. What weight were you when you boxed?|||If you have you have to question yourself then no. You have to want it no matter what.|||Sounds like the 1st thing you should do is change your mindset brotha! :)





You%26#039;re 21 - you can do anything you want to do %26amp; YES...START BOXING AGAIN! The training is one of the best things you can do for your boby AND you%26#039;ll see results quickly b/c of the cardio...





Hope that helps...|||I would say start working out daily for a little to drop weight and get in shape and then start boxing because when you box it goes by weight class and there are people who weigh 190 all muscle.|||191 is not over weight excercise eat right dont buy junk or keep it in your house

No comments:

Post a Comment