Monday, November 16, 2009

How to find a trainer for womens boxing?

I live in the Orange County/San Bernardino area and i am currently in search of a womens boxing trainer to train me. I have no expierence and i am 22 years old. Where can i find resources to help me get started. For those of you who may say ahhh what ever she knows nothing and who cares. Well i do. No one has faith in me not even my family but i dont care i can be who i want to be! So please leave the b.s. in your mind and just help me out.....Where and how do i get started? I%26#039;m Ready!|||The mechanics in womens boxing are almost identical to that of mens boxing. Find a mens trainer with an open mind. You may do better that way. A mens trainer would teach you to %26quot;fight like a man.%26quot; The best women boxers do.

No comments:

Post a Comment