Friday, November 18, 2011

Why do men find the prospect of females boxing topless erotic?

Why do men find the prospect of females boxing topless erotic?


I am considering fighting topless in a boxing match against another woman, and asked about health considerations but got dozens of replies by men who seemed to think this was very erotic, or women who thought I was horribly demeaning myself. I just thought I would have a little fun with this. But I am curious. What is it about women boxing topless (or is it simply fighting) that men (or women) find so erotic?|||women topless doing anything is erotic|||well ya boxing is exciting but women topless well first of all theyre boobs out in open. and second the wuld prob juggle and bounce around depending on size of them. and its just good all the way around im sure and like a cat fight too cuz theyre women |||Whenever women scarp against each other with very little clothes on and their parts are bouncing around it is very attractive to guys because we get to see the womans inner animal and that%26#039;s hot. Personally I like female wrestling better.|||The fighting is irrelevant.|||erotic or not I%26#039;d be interestted. I had to wrestle females in High school Just like anybody else|||I%26#039;m not sure but I think that it might be the NAKED BOOBIES.|||Not all do





SteveC|||Oww... that would hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment