Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the best way to prepare for a boxing match?

I will be fighting in my first boxing match. what types of food, supplements, exercises should I be doing to ensure that I am will be as prepared as possible. Mainly I am worried about my stanima....my arms get very tired after a few rounds.|||.|||Theres a all questions for your trainer mate.





If your arms a tired - that happens to us all. When we start off, its easier to condition our legs than our arms. Just make sure when your on the bags, your not taking it easy and that your working real hard.





You my friend, are going to put yourself through the most mentally demanding time of your life.. and chances are, youll love the high of the fight after the excruciating toll it takes mentally.|||yes I have that same stamina problem too but anyway ive had about 6 fights and what you should do is eat lasagna the night before then if you have an ipod yyou should listen to some music in the lockerroom and do some shadow boxing and one thing is to always keep moving around it helps calm you down annd loosens up your body and one thing my coach told me to do before a fight is to come out of the locker room and go into that ring and unleash the bull lol|||How long do you have before your fight? If it%26#039;s months, you%26#039;ve got the opportunity to make some changes to your training and your diet. If you%26#039;ve only got weeks, DON%26#039;T CHANGE ANYTHING. Drastic changes that come too close to the fight will hinder you. If you%26#039;ve been eating a sensible diet and working with a sensible workout/training plan, you%26#039;re doing all you can.





Definitely don%26#039;t do anything your coach doesn%26#039;t tell you to (or especially don%26#039;t do things he tells you not to). If you have questions, as a previous poster mentioned, ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment