Friday, November 18, 2011

How do you address a Kick boxing instructor?

How do you address a kick boxing instructor, is it like sensei or is that just in karate.|||Politely...but ask him how he wants to be addressed. You may be surprised, my big boss I used to call Mr ........ till one day he turned round and said why do you never call me by my name like everyone else?..I had actually just made an assumption because he was the Director of the company :o)|||Depends on how he instructs his class. Greet him in the way he greets you. If you haven%26#039;t seen him or her, be as polite as possible. |||Very respectfully !!!|||Sticky label, building number and post code.|||usually by his name unless he asks you to do so otherwise|||Same as above - just be polite|||doent matter as long as you address him politely|||call him %26quot;manong%26quot;|||Boss or Sir unless you want a good kicking|||you spit on him and tell him hes a woos

No comments:

Post a Comment