Friday, November 18, 2011

What was your most triumphant moment in boxing?

I want to hear your most exciting story of a victory you had in boxing. Describe the fighters and what punches you used to win. How old you were, your weight, and what gear you used.|||I was 41 and weighing about 320. I was boxing with this guy whom I used to go to church with and he was 19 at the time weighing 200. The guy could fight plus he worked out and was nearly black belt in karate. We were sparring one day and he came at me wide open plus he turned his back on me. I cornered him up and threw about 10 straight headshots. He conceded that I took him. We%26#039;re friends and it was a fun and exilarating match.





Another time was a friend I made and we boxed and I decked him the first time. He was jarred by the punch and I was surprise by it. I was 37 at the time. The next few times we fought he took me. This guy grew up on boxing teams and I never was on one. It was a nice ego boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment