Sunday, April 26, 2009

What boxing matches resulted in you getting so hyped up with the result that you couldnt sleep?

What are some of your favorite boxing results that hyped you up the most that you couldn%26#039;t get to sleep that night? Happened to me several times.|||i forgot who he was fighting but when Muhammad Ali knocked some dude out during the first round by getting him in the corner and punched him like 15 times in like 3 seconds|||you shouldn%26#039;t get so excited its only a boxing match your twisting and turning will keep little rebop awake and its not good for his schoolwork is it?..try and get some more sleep as this reflects in your answers people wont understand your gibbering is due to sleep deprivation and think you a little crazy..|||The fights that hyped me the most were Trinidad/De La Hoya and Mayweather/De La Hoya, ironically they didn%26#039;t live up to the hype.|||i would say chavez vs taylor 1, even tho i was a baby when it happend lol, even still when i watch it that shits still dope!!!, its all about chavez!!!|||I have DVDs of the Gatti/Ward trilogy fights %26amp; I get so hyped up watching them that I can%26#039;t get to sleep unless I watch a PBF fight afterwards .......zzzzzzzzz|||Leonard TKO 14 Hearns. I was so sure that Tommy was going to beat Ray and i had talked so much junk to my friends! I wasn%26#039;t so much hyped up at the result as i was let down. I couldn%26#039;t sleep from the shock that Ray had beat my man Tommy!





Hagler TKO 3 Hearns. This is the one that had me hyped up for a week straight after the fight! I picked Marvin to win but i had no idea that it would be such a classic!!! I didn%26#039;t sleep for about 12 hours after that fight was over! We partied all night!!|||jorge vaca beating lloyd honeyghan in %26#039;87/%26#039;88... i couldn%26#039;t believe it! i was a huge honeyghan fan back then,





alternatively, when frank bruno beat oliver mc call, i was so happy for him after three failed attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment