Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do I get into boxing promotion and eventually become a professional boxing promoter?

I wanted to see how I could get into promoting boxing. I know there can be a lot of money in that field and it is a field I would be interested in having a career in. Is there anyone out there that knows the steps I need to take and what is involved in becoming a successful boxing promoter?|||Most start off as boxers, trainer, managers then promoter.|||i am a starting promoter. you need to get as much information as you can in your state for licensing, get surety bonds, learn the game inside and out, thats the most imporatant part. other wise you are swimming with sharks who will try to bleed you. make friends with some fighters abd gain their trust

No comments:

Post a Comment